Friday, February 1, 2013

Elash if your reading

So people. I know you probably don't want to hear of story about something in my life, but well I think I have one that might help or encourage you. 
A few years ago i had a best friend who lived right across the street from me and we were absolute best friends. We played everyday and made and bought each other gifts. One day my mom told me they would be moving in a month and I was devastated. I miss her so much and I try my best to keep up with her but Tulsa is a long way from Atlanta. Now I think how many more times I could have played what she wanted instead of what I wanted. People. It's ok if you miss a friend but don't let it get you down because your friend will always be in your heart. One more thing  if you miss a friend you will always have God. So Elsah if you ever see this know I miss you to the ends of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment