Friday, February 1, 2013

What does H.O.P.E. stand for?

What I think H.O.P.E. stands for:

Honest heart and wise mind                                
Oath to kindness; and keep it
Pray that everything WILL be OK
Everyday, believe and never give up


What H.O.P.E. means to me, and hopefully inspires you:
 
All 3 of my brothers had XLP and Cancer. these meanings helped me get through life and all of it's tough times. I stayed honest and thought before i did anything, I kept kind, I prayed all the time for my brothers, and everyday, i believed that my brothers WILL be OK and they WILL get through the pain. After completing them, my brothers ended up being ok and they still are. I'm so glad they are ok, but they get REALLY ANNOYING. I hope this inspired you. Thanks, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment